Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kids Eat the Darndest Things! (Oh, don't look so innocent)



Tonight Sommer exclaimed with glee that she had eaten her boogers. Ordinarily I would rush my child to the sink and wash her mouth out. Being completely exhausted and knowing from experience that boogers do not cause intestinal damage to babies, I let it go.

Sommy: Mom, I ate boogers!
Mommy: Whose boogers?
Sommy: I ate my boogers :)
Mommy: Where they good?
Sommy: Yes, they taste like cheese.

Well, that's one thing I can cross off my grocery list!

5 comments:

Deece said...

(Wow, this is the first time I've been able to get into one of your comments pages.)

I'm often pulling my daughter's fingers out of her nose. Though she prefers to give her boogers to me rather than eat them.

Deece said...

And tag, you're it. If you want to play, it's posted on my blog.

Anonymous said...

where's malllard pond?

CNMI Blogger said...

You'll have to remember to show Sommy this post when she's all grown up and is a Mommy someday. If she starts getting finicky (as first-time mom's tend to be) about germs and her child, you'll have to show her this post and remind her that she ate her boogers and lived to tell about it! :)

Bon said...

Deece: Sommer eats anything!
Reveler : mallardpond.blogspot.com
Cinta: I'm so glad Sommy can't read yet! She'd kill me for sharing this with the world.