I've been tagged by Deece! I wrote some stuff on Melissa's blog a few days ago, but here it goes. I'll try to be a little more introspective this time. If you get tagged, you'll need to post 7 things about you, little tid-bits for all to read and then tag 7 other people. Send them a link to your blog and get it rolling again!
1. Carboard makes me itchy and gives me welts. I am probably the only person on earth that doesn't get excited when a box comes in the mail.
2. I eat the outside edges of my Kit Kats first, then the top and bottom chocolate covered wafers, and then I take my time savoring the middle sugary wafer last.
3. I collect white ironstone pitchers and Starbucks coffee mugs.
4. I've been married twice (to the same man). We eloped the first time, at the San Diego County Courthouse. We had Japanese for dinner and then Tony went off to his 2nd job as a security guard at the Paladian. The second time, we got married in church on Saipan. We borrowed the Palauan church on Navy Hill. My hair was too big, I had too much eyeshadow on and it was hot, but beautiful.
5. I can rewind my dreams to change the endings. Sometimes when I do that, I end up having nightmares of running backwards and not being able to stop.
6. I wrote a play in High School for the Drama Club. It was a Christmas play and Galvin Guerrero, the principal of MCS was the villain in it. I tried out for plays too, but never made it. I am obsessed with "Talking With" by Jane Martin. It's a series of monologues by women. I tried out for three of the parts in it, and wasn't chosen for any of them. I also wrote a lot of poetry, but during my senior year, someone stole my entire binder of poems and stories.
7. I'm both lactose intolerant and claustrophobic. Subsequently, I can't ever go to the really big sales on island, and if I do, I am a nervous wreck.
I'm tagging Jeff, Tony, Reveler, Saipan Writer, Cinta, Angelo and David!