Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hope, don't do it! Don't grow up!


I cannot believe my Hope used to be this small. Remember this Jane? The cast and crew of Annie Jr? I came across the pictures while Hope and I were gathering "tangible evidence" for her Power Point portfolio that will showcase some of her involvement in community events and personal growth. These were really awesome days filled with laughter. My little Molly is turning into a big girl now (sigh), from Annie Jr. to Jr. High (sigh).

I am so glad that she's had many opportunities to explore and grow. I was always wandering somewhere in a book growing up, Hope has done more in her young 11 years than I have at 30-something. What I love about her is her willingness to try just about anything, even things outside her comfort zone. She is the first one always to eat, do and nose dive into anything. I hope that I have helped in some way, but I know it is her bent to be adventurous. Lord, help me to nurture her and be an ever present support as she becomes a woman.

2 comments:

Saipan Writer said...

I do remember that, although Hope really was tiny, and I'd forgotten! I saw her today at PIC. She's looking very grown up, as is Anna Rose (who is sometimes taken for a 16 yo!)

Bon said...

Anna Rose is very poised and talented. We will send them into this world as strong women I'm sure of it. What a blessing to have this time with them.