Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Cray-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay-zee Car!

I have three daughters. They used to argue over who got to play their DVDs first. It was a toss up between The Wiggles, Charlotte's Web and whatever movie had Hilary Duff in it. A mad rush to the machine and two minutes later there would be a scream of victory, tear stained cheeks and doors slamming. All of that has changed thanks to the Naked Brothers Band. Thanks to Nat and Alex, and the rest of the gang, all my little girls are happy.

The best part of this new phenomenon is that I have new songs to rock out to like "Crazy Car" and "Got No Mojo" and my personal favorite, "Hard Core Wrestlers With Inner Feelings". Now if only deciding what to make for dinner were that simple. This is also perfect because I get to embarrass all three girls at one time, thus sparing my mommy energy for the toughest kid to crack: my teenage son.

OOOH. OUCH. It feels like it was only yesterday I was hemming up my Mt. Carmel skirt above my knees and hiding from the nuns behind the dryers at Diego's Mart. Did I just say MY and TEENAGE in one breath? Holy camole. Next year, we will have one kid in High School, one in Jr. High, one in Elem. and one still at home. There should be something like Lending Tree for parents where schools compete over who gets to have all our kids. There's a funny commercial for that brewing in my head right now. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way cool. HardCore Wrestlers With Inner Feelings? You've got to be joking right? That's the funniest thing ever!

Bon said...

I never joke about Nat or Alex. Check out the website! I'm telling you, these kids are going to be all the girls talk about in the schools very soon. I am again a cool head-banging mom thanks to the NBB!!