Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blogger Stew

Bloggers met last night. Gus played the uke and took a picture of me taking a picture of him. I got to see Bubbles in person and Bree (with no Dough). I met Arin. She's a lawyer, no a writer. No, an author. I can't wait to buy her book! Gus played his uke. Did I say that already? My son Tony said he rocked. EJ, my hero showed up. She's my hero because I party vicariously through her blog. Angelo found my site meter and taught me how to add something called meta data on my html thing-a-ma-jiggy. That's like data about data, or in Chamorro - stuffs about stuffs. Jeff ate ribs with rose colored glasses on. Which is good, because then he talked politics. Walt listened and smiled and Cinta smiled and talked. Ed took pictures. He's like a celebrity now. I know because the radio said so. Dr. Khorram the blogger interviewed bloggers to write about blogs they write. Captain Carl talked pugua in India. Bloggers met last night! Where were you?

4 comments:

CNMI Blogger said...

Cap was there? Dag nab it, I missed him!

Ed took pictures? Where was I?

BoReGo did not report on what BoReGo did at the bloggers meet. But thanks for the noni tea! :)

Bon said...

Did you like the tea? I haven't tried it yet.

Bev said...

Happy we finally met!

Saipan Writer said...

I'm so disappointed I missed the meeting. I was just wiped out from work. bah.

Nice report. makes me sorry I'm such a wimp.