Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chocolate stinky hairy fafa

What's your favorite Halloween treat? I'm still trying to decide what to make with Hope and TonTon this Friday.Graveyard pudding? Mine is made with green colored coconut flakes for grass and a dug up grave with frosting skeleton.
Haunted Hands with popcorn, fruit and nuts and a few chocolate or peanut butter pieces thrown in. My favorite treat of all times is Chocolate Stinky Hairy Fafa made with graham crackers, nutella spread and chocolate sprinkles that look like hair. Hope is probably going to her school function and Tonton might want to hang out at my brother's. The little girls won't be around cause it's not my weekend. OK, can I just be really honest and say this sucks air big time?

1 comment:

plumeria*girl said...

Do you have a picture of the chocolate stinky hairy fafa dessert??? Sounds gross, yet yummy at the same time :)