I've been tagged yet again, and this time by Harry. I wanted to change it around a bit though because I've shared just about all I can about myself without really sharing much. Here are my last seven "lasts". I'm tagging ALL OF YOU out there in the blogosphere who are so inclined to take the time to complete these "starters". Don't be shy, post them in your own blog or in my comments, but share and share alike. Okay here goes Harry, hope you don't mind my audacity to change your task.
1. Last dollar I spent: lunch with my kids Tony and Hope
2. Last time I cried: today before lunch, listening to the radio. There is a new song out with wives talking about their husbands who are off at war. I turned the radio off before the tears came down, but they were welling up pretty good.
3. Last phone call I made: First Hawaiian Bank automated teller.
4. Last phone call I received: My sister Yvette, asking me about little red dots on her baby Savannah. I felt so honored to be given the first shot at a diagnosis, me, sister-mother-of-four, walking pediatric guru. Yvette: Write that down Bon so I can take it to the doctor and tell them what you said. I can imagine it now, "BUT my sister who has four children said it must be Roseola! Who cares if you actually went to medical school?!".
5. Last movie I watched: Oceans 13. Tony took me, but fell asleep right when it started getting good. That's ok. I dozed off a couple of times during Casino Royale. We're even steven babe.
6. Last person I hugged: Sommer, on the way out the door to work this morning. She never lets anyone go without "a kiss and a hug! a kiss and a hug!".
7. Last book I read: Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk. I lied. I read a chapter every once in a while. If you've ever read it, you know what I mean and why.
8. Last blog visited (bonus) : I tried to get into Harry's to read the rules, but access was denied. What is so controversial that PSS won't let me in? I'll have to wait until I get home.
OK, no rules guys, just an open invitation. Your last 7 lasts..........GOOOOOOOO