Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

I want to scream, I want to shout, I want to not want to do these things!!

It so majorly sucks to be me today!
It's been one of those days when you get to sleep in, and you are thinking to yourself in such a naive way that things are too good to be true. And then they are. Because the day you had planned out so perfectly blows up in your face. RAAHHHHH.

These Were My Plans
  1. Get those two chapters that are already late and the one due today done - TODAY! Yeah, whatever. I am so not in the zone that I can't even write a logical summary about stuff I already know. Like stupid Maslow's hierarchy of stupid needs. I am too busy obsessing about the fact that I can't even get past his basic needs. I have written two pages about getting past basic needs. I am stuck on basic needs.
  2. Plan out the bill paying strategy for this month. (Choking) So, all the ten and twenty dollar purchases I made for stuff like milk and gas and toilet paper and BASIC NEEDS all added up to .... eat soba until next pay day or die. I closed the checkbook and gave it the bird and moped.
  3. Don't eat carbs. Breakfast: donut. Lunch: soba. Dinner: guilt.
  4. NOT WORK. It's 3 O'clock and my kids are home without me. And, I still haven't started Chapter 4.
  5. Who cares, at this point I just want to throw my hands up.
Now that I've gotten this out of my system, I am going to go back to reading and trying to get my work done. See? Who needs therapy?


No comments: