Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

You Too Can Have A Killer Prayer Life

Hey God, 
I just wanted to say, um, thank you. . . for all the silly prayers I made on my knees, begging and pleading, that you saw fit not to answer.  You're a pretty smart God, and for someone I've yet to meet face to face, you get me.  Sorry for the whining.  Next time I'm on my knees begging for some totally self destructive "whatever", could you just gimme a sign, like a flash of light or something so I don't have to wait too long?  Because I'm pretty impatient too.  But I guess that would sort of defeat the purpose of knocking some sense into me right?  And no, I'm not praying for patience, because I know that's easy yet not fun.  Anyway, thanks also for saying yes more than no.  Sorta means I'm praying for healthier things now right?  I know there's no guarantee you won't say no again, but I'm ok with it.  Really. 
Love, Bon

No comments: