Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Oof!

What good is Friday if you can't wipe your hand across your forehead and throw the cares of the week away? Three day weekend here we come! You have one more night to de-lurk. I'm pretty sure you have better things to do with your Friday than sit by your computer lurking, but just in case, I'm-a-tagging you mommies and daddies out there and I'm starting with Deece, Mona and Dave. Take a picture of you and your kids (puppies and kitties are kids too) and post it on your blog. After that, tag three other people. It's time to put some oof back in goofy. Yeah I know oof is not a word or an onomotopea, but work with me here. Your kids say you're too serious anyway, trust me, they'll love it. Plus, it's great blackmail material for when they get older. Oof!

5 comments:

plumeria*girl said...

3-day weekends are the best, aren't they?! WOO HOO!!!

Kids are so serious now-a-days. They think your silly when you do any, little thing! My younger brothers are like that...everything to them is "embarrassing".

Deece said...

I didn't even realize it was a 3-day weekend until my coworker told me on Thursday. Hooray!

I'll show you goofy! My 365 is chock full of goffy anyway, what's another shot with my kids too?

Deece said...

I didn't even realize it was a 3-day weekend until my coworker told me on Thursday. Hooray!

I'll show you goofy! My 365 is chock full of goffy anyway, what's another shot with my kids too?

DATALIG said...

Tagged, huh? Hhmmm....Okay...I'll get some pics this weekend of me and the kiddos being crazy.....lol.

Island Boy Sailor said...

I thought I was going to be late with this De-Lurking.