Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

2nd Annual Great CNMI De-Lurk


It's coming folks, the week all the lurkers come out of the banana trees! Join the Great CNMI De-Lurk. All you have to do is post this bannanerer on your blog on the week of January 15 - 19 and remind all your readers that lurking is not allowed! This is how we did it last year...

Get ready CNMI, it's time for bloggers to de-lurk! I see you there peeking into my posts from the shadows, reading my most personal thoughts, and thinking to yourself is this woman for real? Uh-yeah!

I let you in, sure. Now it's time for you to let me in. Tell me what you're thinking, go ahead pull out that keyboard and let it flow, I want to know. Who cares, you ask? Lot's of other bloggers, I say. This is for all of us who ever wondered if our post smelled like fafa. Wetz brat, your post is stinky, that's why no one comments!

Yes, for all the bloggers out there who need that comment-hug they never got. For all the posts that you thought never got read, that were so funny it had folks rolling on the floor. For our country, the STAR, the NMI Inc.

Do it for your country gatchong.

It's easy. Read, comment and you're done. Don't visit a blog without leaving a thought. Even non-bloggers can de-lurk. Non-bloggers are more lurksome, after all. The Paper Napkin did this last year and remember when Mona did the Mofo Delurk in October? I can't wait for October! Can you? That's like 2, 5, 6...plenty months from now!
So hey, you wanna play? It's easy. Copy and past the bannaner and de-lurk!

6 comments:

Harry Blalock said...

Happy New Year Boni!
I have to admit that I'm guilty of not leaving many comments. I am a faithful reader, and enjoy your posts. I'm not one of those who judge you for your comments though, I'm silently supportive. Anyway, count me among your fans!

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Ok, I am in, leaving my comment on this post. lol!

Deece said...

Ok, so I want to join the Great CNMI De-Lurk, but I'm afraid I'll just embarrass myself....

bigsoxfan said...

why not, I'll feel worse not commenting, than by saying how darned adorable your children are. As for me, I'll be posting bike maps of San Diego. Almost went into the Bazaara el domundo on my way home from Red Sails, Sunday.

Marianas Pride said...

Peekaboo!

Island Boy Sailor said...

Hafa adai yan memorias. I am finally going to de-lurk since it seems like forever since I started reading your blogs. I am Sylvan Tudela, in the US Navy for 22 plus years. Started reading your blogs last year prior to leaving for my deployment/decommissioning of the USS Kitty Hawk. I am starting to look at retiring soon and I figured reading the daily lives of my fellow islanders would help me decide about returning home for retirement. I love your down to earth writings about family and what happens back home on our island. Thanks for sharing. If you are interested; I love photography and enjoy sharing my work. You can view my photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/chelu/
You would probably find out more about me through my photos than my blabbering of military life on my blogs. Hajime mashite Dozo yoroshiku. Nice to meet you.