Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What's In Your Basket?

 Here are a few pictures of our family Easter.  
The complete album is on Facebook for friends. 

Sommer and Savannah after the hunt.  I hope they're as close as my sister and I when they grow up.  Pretty little Godsisters inspecting their Easter finds.

 
Sidewalk chalk is a mom's best friend.  It kept these two busy while the adults were busy in the kitchen.  Sorry about your patio grandpa and grandma.

Woah, I had to stop and do a double take.  Peyton sure is growing fast, she is such a sweet and beautiful little girl from the outside in.

You know times are hard when you have to use tin foil for your silver egg.  You know times are crazy when you reuse it for balutan after.  

 
When you go hunting this Easter don't forget to look for the treasure right in front of your eyes.

3 comments:

The Beachcomber said...

Heehee re. the foil. Happy Easter!

DATALIG said...

Bonnie...you and Wayne are so photogenic. You both look so good together. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Si Dave n Dor

Deece said...

Looks like a great Easter! I love the silver egg. My sister just took a yellow-dyed egg and wrote "gold" on it. lol! BTW, I love Sommer's dress. I wish I could make it.