Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

You know how sometimes you just miss some people...

 
This was created in Forks, WA during our great adventure with my handsome brother in love, my bestest friend in the whole wide world and his most beautifullest wife in the universe.  We all went to school together and though years have passed and time has tested each of our lives, our friendships remain strong.  It was so awesome for me to have Wayne meet them and to go on the best road trip, just to be silly.  We drove from Bellevue WA to Forks just to be tourists in Twilight town.  It was such an important couple of days for me, the anticipation of the first impression was almost too much to bear, but I knew as soon as we had all been properly introduced and the goofiness set in all comfy and warm, like a familiar tickle that it was kismet. Happy Valentine's Day C&J, we miss you.

No comments: