Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner at Sam's

We had a great evening with good friends at "Sam's" the other night . It's actually Samsomethingorother, but I can't pronounce or spell it. It's the newest Korean restaurant and I hear they have $6 lunch specials. I can't tell you all that we ate, but it was exquisite. I don't drink beer, but the Amber Bock was so good I didn't even mind. I wish I'd taken some pictures of the place to show you how nicely decorated and immaculate it is inside. A very nice ambiance for intimate dinners and lively conversation.

It's always interesting to go into bathrooms at establishments. This one had an ottoman with magazines, hand moisturizer, hair gel, sanitizers, mouth wash, q-tips and a cute little sticky pad that read "if you need sanitary napkins, just press the button. Thank you" Now that's what I call service.
Thanks HJ and Jus, we had a great time!

3 comments:

Hee Jae said...

We had an awesome time too! I think I had TOO MUCH good time. I'm recovering..

1nce a week... said...

Nice pics, so how did you like the amberbock...

Bon said...

Thanks Gerhardt, we had a really nice time. It's always nice to be around good friends. The Amberbock was surprisingly good for a dark beer, I was expecting it to be bitter but it wasn't at all. Maybe we can all have some together, soon!