Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

You Tat Too?

Pete's Arm: Reyes

A Chinese friend was talking about personal preference, he says that some folks prefer cabbage while others enjoy radish. We were talking about tattoos, I think he was really talking about kimchee, in which case confused people should not confuse people. I am the only one of my siblings without a tat, but only because I have trouble committing to an image for all eternity, not because I don't think tats are crazy sexy. The closest I ever got to getting a tattoo was scraping JaB on my ankle in high school. I eat radish but I crave cabbage.

7 comments:

Hee Jae said...

Is this Peter?

Bon said...

Uh huh. Irie is Pete's son.

Hee Jae said...

Of course Irie is Pete's son. Do I know anyone else who named their kid Irie? Don't think so.

Deece said...

Ok, I don't remember where I read this...a comment?...I remember that you recently wrote something about a possible nose ring...and now a tattoo. If you crave cabbage - get you some cabbage! I want to pierce my nose again - for the third time! ha ha! (I probably won't though.) But I'll go with you if you get yours. :)

Bon said...

I've always wanted to pierce my nose. I almost did on our senior trip in Hong Kong, then again in college in San Diego. I don't think I'll ever get a tat, but I think they're neat. Yeah Deece I can just see you and me, two mommies walking in a parlor to get pierced. They may just look for the Punk'd camera.

Deece said...

Ha ha! We aren't that old Bon! Grey hairs (eyebrows included) and all. We can be the Fotten Mommas. :) I'm serious, I'll go with you. I've had my belly, tongue, and nose pierced....and my nose hurt least of all.

Deece said...

Ha ha! We aren't that old Bon! Grey hairs (eyebrows included) and all. We can be the Fotten Mommas. :) I'm serious, I'll go with you. I've had my belly, tongue, and nose pierced....and my nose hurt least of all.