Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

You Can Never Have Too Many

Interests 
Especially if you're me.  I spent a few years loving green tea Kit Kat, a couple of weeks obsessing over what to make with my first ever bag of matcha, but two yogurt smoothies and one cheesecake later I'm done with it.  Maybe. Some green tea crepes, I think would be nice.  Until my essential oils arrive.  It's all spurned by stuff you can't find on Saipan.  And boredom.

Vacations
I never had vacations before.  Heck, I never even used to take a break.  Why didn't anyone ever tell me they were so fun? 

Snacks
If you don't believe me, take all the snacks out of your house during summer break.  Enter havoc.

Books
"Can I go to work with you tomorrow, mommy?"
"I've got meetings all week baby, sorry."  
 "But I need something to read." 
"Pey, did you even read the ones I just bought you?
 "Done, mommy."
 "Already?"
 (Not that I'm complaining)

No comments: