Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hope

Hope wrote this for me on Mother's Day.  
My mom is a spectacular person. She is beautiful inside and out. I don’t even know where to start and I almost thought I couldn’t express how much of a good mother she is. There are too many things she’s done to say everything. My mom, my friend, my mentor. I look up to her in so many ways. It blows me away at the thought of my mom giving up everything to give her children what they need, to provide for us. Even if she has to suffer. Sometimes I don’t understand my mom, and I can be rebellious and stubborn but in the end I realize I’m caught up in my own ways of selfishness and laziness without thinking that all she wants is what’s best for me. In a heartbeat, my mom would do anything to protect us. She’ll do what she can to make us happy, even the smallest things. I barey ever show my mom that I appreciate what she does, but I do. I smile when I think about the happy times I’ve had with her and I regret not being the best daughter I can be. Sometimes I feel ashamed to have her as a mother when I behave in an ungrateful way. No matter what I seem to do or say she still loves me even though I don't deserve her love. I hope she knows deep down that I love and appreciate all her hard work and she makes me happy. She is such a hard-working person. I want to be just like her when I grow up. She taught me so many things, she taught me what I need in life and she will continue to. I’m strong because of her. Thank you mom, I love you so much.

No comments: