Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

It makes me all warm and tingly inside

Sometimes I just can't believe my eyes. I mean, I can believe what I'm reading, but I can't believe that people say the things they do. The Governor said, in today's paper, that  taking away Educational Tax Credit benefits is a great idea?!  Then he goes on to say that just because the they're  taking money that businesses choose to donate in order to augment the sad reality that schools aren't supported enough, "PSS should not place additional burdens on the central government during these difficult economic times." Right.  Who needs snotty little kids whining about being in hot classrooms and not having enough crayons?  It's not like the government is responsible for them anyway.  Public school schmublic school.  Who needs education?  Pffshh...

No comments: