Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

Can You Swing It?


Lately I've been asking myself if we (the CNMI) can really make it through the days ahead. The new year brought us more challenges than we could anticipate. Sure, we knew the minimum wage thing would happen eventually, but like this? Sure, we knew our renters would one day move out, but with such little notice? Sure, we knew shipping rates would go up, but how can lettuce cost this much! Tony says we'll get through this. "We can swing it," he says. Okay, so in my heart I am doubting. That's human right? That means I have to find something superhuman, something supernatural to keep my focus. When everything else has failed, God has always come through. I guess I'll look up then. Tony's right - with a little push from above, we CAN swing this.

No comments: